Getting to the Elms
From Tauranga City Centre:
The Elms is a short 10 minutes stroll from the Tauranga city centre, past the historic Monmouth Redoubt.
From the Tauranga iSite Visitor Information Centre or Tauranga Library:
- Head North on Willow Street for approx 400 metres (4 minutes).
- Turn right onto Monmouth Street
- Turn left onto Cliff Road, and walk approx 400m (4 minutes)
- Turn left on to Mission Street and walk approx 100m (1 minute)
- The Elms Mission Station will be on your right
From Mount Maunganui:
Buses run from the Port at Mount Maunganui to the Tauranga city centre.
The main Tauranga bus stop is at the iSite Visitor Information Centre on Willow Street, and from there it's a short walk to The Elms
(see details above).